The crazyprint.ee uses the information provided by the Buyer primarily to complete the purchase order and does not disclose the information about the Buyer known to him during the purchase to third parties, if this is not a case provided for by law. The use of customer data in direct marketing is possible only with the consent of the Buyer, which he gives a record of the contact address when registering himself as a recipient of news information, or in the form of registration as a client.
The buyer can contact the seller at any time in order to abandon his desire to receive personal offers. The buyer also has the right to demand the termination of the processing or deletion of his data if the corresponding right arises from the law on the protection of personal data or from other legal acts.
1. When using the online store www.crazyprint.ee, the client gives his clear and deliberate consent to the use of www.crazyprint.ee provided personal data (Name, surname, address, phone number, e-mail).
2. The reported data is used by www.crazyprint.ee to provide the service and the provision of services to the client and treats them confidentially, without transferring them to third parties, unless it involves the delivery method chosen by the client and in cases provided by law.
3. www.crazyprint.ee reserves the right to provide the customer with new information about products or companies using the customer’s contact information if he has subscribed to the newsletter from www.crazyprint.ee. The client has the right to remove his contact details from the database.
4. For matters that are not governed by these conditions, the client and www.crazyprint.ee are governed by the laws and regulations of the Republic of Estonia.
5. In the event of disputes in the process of fulfilling these conditions, the parties, first of all, try to come to an agreement through negotiations. If the disputes arising from the contract cannot be resolved through negotiations, then both parties (both the client and www.crazyprint.ee) have the right to apply to the Consumer Protection Board or to the court to protect their rights.
Crazyprint OÜ is the main processor of personal data, Crazyprint OÜ transfers the personal data necessary for making payments to the Paysera EE OÜ payment center.